Planfit is a service that provides exercise content to members on mobile. In this term, "Company" means "Planfit, Inc." that provides "Planfit" service.
Relationship with Planfit
Your access and use of the Services constitutes your agreement to be bound by these Terms, which establishes a contractual relationship between you and Planfit. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not access or use the Services. These Terms expressly supersede prior agreements or arrangements with you. Planfit may immediately terminate these Terms or any Services with respect to you, or generally cease offering or deny access to the Services or any portion thereof, at any time for any reason.
Planfit may amend the Terms related to the Services from time to time and notify the amend 7 days before effective. You will be notified at least 30 days in advance of any amendments that adversely affect you. Your continued access or use of the Services after such posting constitutes your consent to be bound by the Terms, as amended.
1) The definitions of terms used in these terms are as follows.
(1) "Company" refers to the subject (Planfit Co., Ltd.) that provides services.
(2) "Service" refers to all services and features provided by the company.
(3) "Member" refers to a person who registers and uses the service.
2) The meaning of terms in terms of terms that is not defined in paragraph 1 is based on general use practices.
1) Members of Planfit must use all the content provided through the service and this service for personal and non -commercial purposes.
2) Planfit provides the following service
(1) Movement routine recommendation
(2) Trainer chat and management
(4) Other services provided by Planfit
3) Services, including routine content, are updated regularly. In addition, Planfit can continue to test and change various aspects of services such as user interface, planfit content and whether it is available, depending on operating or technical needs.
5) Planfit's services may be temporarily suspended for regular or temporary inspections for maintaining and repairing equipment or other significant reasons.
6) Planfit's services can change all or some services provided according to operational and technical needs if there is a significant reason. In addition, some or all of the services provided free of charge can be revised, interrupted and changed by the company's policy and operation, and it does not provide a separate compensation unless there is a special provision for the relevant law.
Members can purchase paid services through the app/web of Planfit.
2) Renewal and cancellation of subscription service
3) Change of subscription service
Planfit can stop subscription services or change the content of subscription services (features, benefits, etc.) of subscription services. In addition, the disadvantage of the paid service will be effective after 30 days of the changed contents notice, so the member may stop the subscription service before the effect of the change.
If the member continues to use the changed subscription service, it is considered to have agreed to the changed service usage conditions.
If you are purchasing a subscription service and other paid services (hereinafter referred to as "Products"), the member agrees to pay all the fare, including the tax and fees used by Planfit and members.
The member must comply with the terms and conditions of the payment treatment service of the App Store, and the contract must be fulfilled.
If a member purchases a product through the App Store, all payments, problems, and complaints will be processed according to the Terms of Payment Service of the App Store used by the member. Planfit has no authority to be involved in this and is not responsible for any legal liability.
Planfit cannot change the setting of the member's device. If a member is set to enable the omission of the authentication procedure in the device by the member's own judgment, Planfit cannot be involved and not responsible for the purchase.
Additional terms and conditions applied when a member pays directly to the Planfit
If the member pays directly to the Planfit, Planfit can correct the error or mistake in the claim even if the company has already requested or paid. If the member starts to refuse or canceled the payment made by the payment method selected by the member, Planfit may immediately terminate the member's paid service and/or the account of the member at a sole discretion.the member and the member.
If payment is not made successfully due to expiration, lack of balance, etc., or if the member does not cancel or cancel the paid service without modifying the payment method information, the member is still liable for unpaid payments and may be restricted from using the paid service. Upon updating your payment information, Planfit will grant you the right to continue to charge by payment method, which may change the payment billing date of the member. In addition, the member authorizes the company to receive an update or replacement expiration date and card number of a credit or debit card provided by your credit or debit card issuer. The terms and conditions of a member's payment are in accordance with the member's method of payment and may be determined by an agreement between the member and the financial institution, credit card issuer, or other provider of the method of payment chosen by the member.
5) Responsibility for payment for third -party payment
Unless the product is purchased due to the leakage of the member's personal information due to intentional or gross negligence of the Planfit, the member shall be liable for all claims arising in connection with the member's account.
Planfit is not responsible for third-party payments caused by member's theft of name or personal information, including third-party payments caused by member's careless exposure or not using the password setting function of the device and app store.
Be careful not to use your device to purchase products from your acquaintances, children, and family. If a member's acquaintance, children, or family purchases a product without the member's consent or against the member's will, the member shall be responsible for paying the fee, except as otherwise provided by the relevant law, and Planfit shall not be responsible for it.
Members can stop using future paid services at any time. If you cancel the intermediate cancellation according to the service provided, please note that the payment platform fee, penalty fee, etc. can be contributed and/or/or the membership can be deducted.
Members may discontinue the use of paid services at any time. Please note that if you cancel in the middle according to the service provided, payment platform fees, penalties, etc. may be incurred and/or refunded by deducting member usage.
Refunds of subscription services permitted under the laws of the country in which the member resides are subject to and may be restricted according to the refund rules of the payment platform (e.g., the App Store) used by the member to purchase the service. Therefore, it is recommended that members check the refund policy and policy of the business operator.
Restrictions on guarantee and responsibility
Planfit's services are provided 'as is' without any warranty or conditions. In particular, we do not guarantee that it will be delivered without interruption or error. Member waives the right to claim all special, indirect and secondary damages against Planfit.
2) Planfit shall be registered as a member among the users who have applied for membership as in paragraph 1) unless they fall under any of the following subparagraphs.
3) The establishment of a member's signing contract is the time when Planfit's approval reaches the member.
Withdrawal of membership, loss of qualification, etc
1) Membership will be maintained until the time of withdrawal after signing up for membership.
2) If a member falls under any of the following reasons, Planfit may restrict and suspend his/her membership. If Planfit suffers damage due to this, the member shall compensate for such damage.
3) After Planfit restricts or suspends membership, if the same action is repeated twice or more, or if the cause is not corrected within 30 days, Planfit may cancel membership.
4) If Planfit cancels membership, membership registration is canceled. In this case, the member is notified of this and given an opportunity to explain by setting a period of at least 14 days before membership registration is canceled.
Planfit members should not do the following.
1) Registration of false information when applying or changing
2) Stealing someone else's information
3) An act of changing or intentionally attempting to change information posted on Planfit
4) Infringement of intellectual property rights such as copyrights of Planfit and other third parties
5) An act of damaging the reputation of Planfit and other third parties or interfere with their work
6) An act of disclosing or posting obscene or violent messages/voices/other information against public order and morals on the service
7) Acts in which the content produced/produced contains content that violates laws such as the 『Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection』, 『Personal Information Protection Act』 and 『Copyright Act』
8) Acts that cause fear, such as profanity, demeaning, etc., and showing off power beyond the normal scope, during proposing mediation to resolve disputes according to internal guidelines or operating autonomous dispute coordination centers,
1) ownership All rights and ownership of the content belong to the member. It is a risk of the member to use or depend on the content or data obtained by this service or through this service. The Company does not support any opinions expressed through the service without confirming, supporting, representative, and guaranteeing the completeness, sincerity, accuracy, and reliability of content and communication contents posted through the service. The member recognizes that in the process of using this service, the member may be unpleasant, harmful, inaccurate, inappropriate, registered as a false title, or exposed to a deceptive post. In any case, the company is not responsible for the reliability of the content (including the content error or omission, but not limited to it). Uploaded in other media, it is not responsible for any losses or damages of the types of damage. Also, we are not responsible for the damage caused by the following.
Authenticity, integrity, reliability, usefulness of all services, posts, and use records
Contents agreed between others and mutually while using the service
Damage occurred in services that were not provided by the company, such as services connected to the outside, such as posts and hyperlinks.
Damages to users caused by reasons not attributable to the user or to the company
Members grant the Company an unlimited, irrevocable, permanent, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, copy, perform, exhibit, produce, modify and distribute your content on all media. Within the maximum limit allowed by the relevant law, the member gives up all the moral rights of the members applied to the exercise of the license.
Members may request deletion, non-disclosure, suspension of use of the content they have posted at any time through Planfit's mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) or through the route Guided by Planfit.
3) Restrictions on usage of content and services
The member guarantees that the contents posted by member do not violate the "Member's Duty" of these Terms and Paragraphs of "Membership withdrawal and Qualifications,". It has the right to limit or restrict the use of certain nicknames. In accordance with these agreements, members can be limited to the use of "Member's obligations", "membership withdrawal and qualifications, etc.". .
4) The Company tries to monitor the content and eliminate malicious or illegal content, but we are not responsible for illegal activities such as violation of intellectual property rights or abuse of confidential information.
Items and methods of collecting personal information
1) Consent to collecting personal information
When collecting information from members, Planfit collects the minimum amount of information necessary to fulfill purchase contracts and provide services. The scope of personal information that Planfit collects in relation to service use is as follows.
[Required] Name, email address, mobile phone number, nickname (for members), password (for members), date of birth, gender, physical information
[Optional] Contact, registered Gym (name and address) and the location of the member to the extent that this can be inferred
Planfit is provided the user's nickname (name), membership number, friend list, profile photo by platform operators (e.g. Facebook, etc.). This information is provided to Planfit with the consent of providing personal information under the Information and Communication Network Act when the user uses the service.
In addition to the personal information provided by the platform operator, Planfit collects(stores) service usage records, access logs, defective usage records, carrier information, OS information and device information, language information, payment records, cookies, access IP information, and suspension records in the process of providing services or when users use the service.
In addition, additional information may be collected when a user applies for an event held in the service or applies for a prize, or in the process of making an inquiry about using the service. In this case, Planfit informs the user of the personal information collected, purpose of use, storage period, etc., and collects it after obtaining separate consent.
Planfit collects personal information in the following way:
Website, mobile application, handouts, telephone, fax, membership counseling (telephone or e -mail), provided by affiliates, events, service usage collection tools, cooperation
2) Use of the collected personal information
Using the collection of personal information collected as follows.
Personal information is used for the purpose of inviting friends, recommending friends, recommending services using physical data, and providing notification services.
Personal information is used to check the intention to join or leave, check and identify users according to service use, prevent illegal use of the service, preserve records for dispute settlement, handle complaints, and deliver notices.
In addition, personal information is used to analyze and statistics and provide customized services (including advertising), provide services according to demographic characteristics, publish customized advertisements, service development/provide service development/updates, events or advertising information.
3) The provided personal information may not be used for any purpose or provided to a third party without the consent of the relevant member. However, with the exception of the following cases.
4) Planfit destroys the personal information without delay when the purpose of collecting or receiving the purpose of the personal information is achieved.
Consent to Receive Marketing Information
1) Planfit can provide various information on the service screen or email and letter mail. However, for members who clearly indicate the intention of receiving rejection, no more email or letter mail will be sent.
2) Planfit can post advertisements on website, service screen, SMS, email, etc. in relation to the operation of the service.
1) In order to provide useful and convenient services, Planfit corresponds to database producers who directly design and operate the system and various functions of services and internal functions of services. In accordance with the Copyright Act, Planfit has the rights to all databases, including the right of reproduction and transmission, and is subject to protection under the law.
2) The rights to the posts written by Planfit belong to the company. However, Planfit may modify the member's copyrighted post within a reasonable and necessary scope without separate permission and use it free of charge or provide it to affiliates for necessary purposes such as service operation, expansion, and promotion. In this case, the member's personal information is not provided.
3) If Planfit uses the member's post with a method other than the preceding paragraph, the company need the consent of the member.
Aborting of the posts
1) The company may temporarily restrict or delete access to a member's post if another user or a third party requests civil or criminal legal action against the member or the company or requests the suspension of the posting.
1) Customer Center
2) Maintenance of effectiveness
3) Change and transfer of terms and conditions
4) Trial rights and giving method
(Last modified ) Dec 22, 2022.
(Effective) Dec 29, 2022.